How long until you get notice MS for passing?

tDoBtDoB Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my MCP 70-290 on the weekend, and my Prometric profile is updated saying I passed, however I have not received any kind of email, etc..

Is there a way to check things from the Microsoft end? Or is that only when I get a MCSA/E?

Comments

• SRTMCSESRTMCSE Member Posts: 249
    Not sure about prometric (I used Vue) but you should be able to take your MCP # off your score sheet and the "Vendor Number" usually the number representing your testing facility, and a passport enabled email address and login to your MCP profile. Your tests passed, certifications (MCP), and the link to request your "Welcome Kit" (includes your cert, a pin and some legal stuff) should all be in there. I don't have the exact address, but just google "MCP member site". If you don't login and request your welcome kit you won't receive your physical certificate.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Yup. You must request the kit before they send it out.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • SRTMCSESRTMCSE Member Posts: 249
    I always thought that was stupid, far as I remember during the whole testing progress they never metion you have to request it. One of the teachers at my old job told me about, otherwise I wouldnt have known. Or maybe its in one of those long agreements you click right thru before the exam, haha.
  • tDoBtDoB Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SRTMCSE wrote:
    I always thought that was stupid, far as I remember during the whole testing progress they never metion you have to request it. One of the teachers at my old job told me about, otherwise I wouldnt have known. Or maybe its in one of those long agreements you click right thru before the exam, haha.

Speaking of that, my heart was pounding when I clicked End Now, and I had to click through 50 agreements before seeing my dam score! Dam you Microsoft!! icon_twisted.gif