Options

Free Microsoft 15% off discount coupon code giveaway.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello forum

Thought I would have a small giveaway. I have a discount coupon code for 15% off 1 Microsoft exam from Prometric. Rules are simple. I am thinking of a common port number 1-1024. Guess the number and the protocol used on that port and win it no jokes/scams. O and it is nothing dirty like 69 haha so I just made it easier. (bad humor). All guesses must be submitted by 11:59pm 11/30/14. Good luck.

Comments

• Options
    SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This isn't being jerky or silly but isn't MS offering a 15 percent off deal right now anyway?

-scott
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hmm. Not sure. I found it in one of my MS Press books and I won't be taking my Microsoft exam this year anyway. Thought it would go to better use instead of not using it.
  • Options
    SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hmm. Not sure. I found it in one of my MS Press books and I won't be taking my Microsoft exam this year anyway. Thought it would go to better use instead of not using it.

Yeah plus the voucher would be good after this promotion ends anyway.. haha

-scott
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The expire date is 12/31/14 for the discount code for the Microsoft exam. Only good at Prometric not VUE.
  • Options
    techwizardtechwizard Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As far as I am aware the 15% promo is available for both vue and prometric:

link: https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-discount.aspx

straight from MS:

Act now to save 15% on your MCP exam

Register to take an MCP exam by December 31, 2014, and get 15 percent off of your exam price. This discount is available at exam providers Prometric and Pearson VUE.
    To receive your discount, when you register for your exam, simply enter the discount code 15OFF at checkout.
    Browse through available exams. Note that only those which begin “70-,” “72-,” or “73-” are eligible for this discount.

DiscountOffer200x157.png

Terms and conditions
    • Offer available October 1, 2014‒December 31, 2014, or while supplies last.
    • Individuals must register for and take a Microsoft Certified Professional exam between October 1, 2014, and December 31, 2014, at an authorized Pearson VUE or Prometric test center only.
    • Promotional code may only be used for exams taken by December 31, 2014.
    • You must enter the promotional code 15OFF or STU15OFF when registering to take an exam to receive discount. Discount will be taken off the cost of the exam at payment.
    • This promotion is limited to Microsoft Certified Professional exams Commercial (070) and Direct to Student (072, 073) exams only.
    • Promotional code may be redeemed only in the country from which it was received.
    • Promotional code may not be applied to exams previously taken or to prior registrations.
    • Promotional code may not be combined with other discounts or vouchers.
    • Promotional code has no cash value.
    • Promotional code may not be used for any other offering.
    • To register to take an exam, browse through available exams. Note that only those which begin “70-,” “72-,” or “73-” are eligible for this discount.
    • Individuals who reschedule or cancel their exam appointment within 15 or fewer days before the scheduled date must pay a rescheduling fee.
    • Individuals who cancel or reschedule their exam appointment within 72 or fewer hours from the scheduled time will not receive a refund.
    • Individuals who fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment will not receive a refund.
    • Due to government gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate.
    "Never give up" ~ Winston Churchill