Passed Sy0-401

pootshwanpootshwan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed after 2 weeks of hardcore studying! 6 hour sessions nightly after work. icon_study.gif

Next up is the CEH. Has anyone taken this exam? What study materials did you use? I've heard it's significantly harder than the Security+

Comments

• BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Congrats on passing the Security+, as for the CEH, I haven't taken it yet but you're right, the exam is much harder and also longer (4 hours) so good luck and study hard!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on your next exam
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    pootshwan wrote: »
    Passed after 2 weeks of hardcore studying! 6 hour sessions nightly after work. icon_study.gif

Next up is the CEH. Has anyone taken this exam? What study materials did you use? I've heard it's significantly harder than the Security+
    CONGRATS!
    Hey do you have previous securities experience and how hard was this exam? I just took the Network + exam and passed
  • XcomPantherXcomPanther Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the 401! It sounds like our study techniques are similar: I usually spent 2 weeks right before the exams cramming and jamming.
    I considered taking the CEH, it definitely looks worth it, but from what I understand, it is levels above the basic exams difficulty-wise. But to the determined student, the goal can be achieved! Best of luck.