Options

CISSP Prep material advice

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have been considering taking the CISSP once I pass the CCNA along with my other certifications/finishing college I have planned out (probably once I start working). However, I have been looking at the CISSP book and with it being over 1,000+ pages, this seems a bit intimidating to read. I spoke to someone at ISC2 company and they told me that an exam change will be coming up soon. From past experience with this vendor, are the changes significant or minor changes? I don't want to buy study material for this exam to have the exam be a completely different. I have been told the Harris is the best book to use. However with the size of the book the way it is, I am considering some video training for this certification instead of the book. Has anyone purchased/used this product before CISSP Video Course, Downloadable Version | Pearson IT Certification and if so, was this enough to pass the certification. This is the list of materials I plan on purchasing for this exam. Good or not?

Video Course: CISSP Video Course, Downloadable Version | Pearson IT Certification
CISSP Complete Kit: CISSP Boxed Set, Second Edition (All-in-One): Shon Harris: 9780071793087: Amazon.com: Books
CISSP Exam Cram:CISSP Boxed Set, Second Edition (All-in-One): Shon Harris: 9780071793087: Amazon.com: Books

Thanks Forum! Enjoy the holidays!