Options

CCENT Problem

Amjad7Amjad7 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone

I have a problem ,,I do have all the Videos of
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Jeremy Cioara from CBT Nuggets ..I am almost done with CCENT ...but I heard there a lot of changes on the topics..even the book[/FONT]icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif[FONT=arial, sans-serif] I bought it last year..

any link to the new Topics ,,,I am doing my exam soooooon

Thanks [/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    What source did you hear there had been lots of changes and have you checked on the website that you purchased the videos from to see if things have actually changed since you purchased them? Normally when there is major changes done, they note that on the source your purchase from.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Options
    Thanks

still need the topics if someone know please ...
  • Options
    no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Windell Odom has a CCENT 100-101 book on Amazon for $19.75. That should cover everything you need for ICND1
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cisco does a good job of detailing the topics. I would recommend using the official list from them.
  • Options
    cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.
  • Options
    Thank you guys I really appropriate that