Options

Got sick -

optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
Hi everyone,

I have been really ill lately, which is mostly due to stress at work and also life issues. I had to stop studying 3 weeks ago. Now I am trying to pick up where I left off, which was at that time only 14 days until exam time. I am not sure how long it will take but I have no "deadline" to take my exam now. I will take it when I am damn good and ready. Anyway, I advise those to not let the CCNA or other life issues stress you out too much, and get plenty of exercise and a balanced diet. Sooner or later, your body just gives out.

- The humbled Optimus icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Good words of advice. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Goodluck and i support u. I find that a little exercise before begining one's day is a good way of boot up. Also occasional walks by the lake side, in the parks alone with nature and fresh air is a good way to lay back. Much much better than yoga classes. icon_lol.gif

I know i sound like a fitness instructor! icon_rolleyes.gif

Back to XP studies. I've got to hit this one before Jan ends. icon_study.gif

By the way.........

HAPPY NEW YEAR icon_cheers.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
    Thank you both for your supporting posts. I feel like an old man getting back onto a bike I haven't rode in a long time. I hope that I can get back on track.

Optimus icon_thumright.gif