Options

I passed!!!

JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
Just passed my N+ test with not a fabulous score of 777 but a pass is a pass after 4+ months of studying. Now on to Security+ then Cisco hopefully. Thank you for all the support!! Very happy person going into this weekend! Cheers
Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM

Comments

• Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!! I would suggest to jot down your weak points so when you get to the CCENT/CCNA route you can work on them. It helped when I started studying CCENT.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats keep on going!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I hope to pass this exam next week, anything that tripped you up on the exam that you felt unprepared for?
  • Options
    bhankins000bhankins000 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I like that you have a plan. My suggestion though is to go for CCENT/CCNA first before Security+. I'm not sure what your career goals are but you want to keep the N+ stuff fresh rather than having to go back and re-learn it. Then you can grab Security+ after that then CCNA:Security or vice versa.

Just my 2¢!!!!
  • Options
    cryptonightcryptonight Banned Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. I've been studying for about the same length of time, but will probably continue to study for another few months before taking the certification exam.

Could you give an idea of what objective domains were tested heavier than you expected? Thanks for any direction you can provide.
  • Options
    romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    HulnetHulnet Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A pass is a pass. U can say that again. Congrats. Well done. I am studying for the same certification
  • Options
    tayyibtayyib Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing Network+. I recently passed A+ now going for Network+ I would like to know what study material did you use. Thanks
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Thanks, as far as what I used to study goes, the 4 books were the Authorized Cert Guide from Kevin Wallace which was very thorough, Mike Meyers all in one and passport books as well as Exam Cram. I also used the Certmaster modules and of course Professor Messer all videos. I really wanted to learn the material well. I also used two big name practice exams to practice with. I honestly thought the questions were harder than expected though. Good luck to all who are studying to take this.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What's next on your certification journey?
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    cryptonightcryptonight Banned Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Which objectives were tested heavier than you expected?
  • Options
    Tpresto1Tpresto1 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! My score wasnt very high too, but a pass is pass.
  • Options
    tachyon62tachyon62 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    catqueenbbcatqueenbb Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.