Free VCP 5 BluePrint Studyguide from VEEAM

ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
I'm a big fan of the Veeam study guides. I previously used the one for the Microsoft 74-409 Exam.

I recently found out they have exams for the VCP5 as well as the VCAP-DCA.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Veeam® is happy to provide the VMware community with new, unofficial study guides prepared by VMware certified professionals Jason Langer and Josh Coen.

The_VCP5-DCV-Blueprint-StudyGuide_cover.pnghands_on_guide_click.png
[h=3]Free VCP5-DCV Study Guide[/h] In this 136-page study guide Jason and Josh cover all seven of the exam blueprint sections to help prepare you for the VCP exam.
After reading the guide you’ll be able to:
- Plan, install, configure and upgrade vCenter Server and VMware ESXi.
- Configure vSphere Networking and vSphere Storage and administer VMs and vApps.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and alarm management for VMware ESXi hosts and VMs.
Collapse bullets ▲
[h=3]Free VCAP5-DCA Study Guide[/h] For those currently holding their VCP certification and want to take it up a notch, Jason and Josh have you covered with the 248-page VCAP5-DCA study guide. Using this study guide along with hands-on lab time will help you in the three and a half hours, lab-based VCAP5-DCA exam.
Since “DCA” focuses on large and complex virtual infrastructures, after reading the guide you’ll be able to:
- Plan, implement, manage and maintain complex vSphere deployments;
- Configure, manage and analyze vSphere log files;
- Execute VMware cmdlets and customize scripts using PowerCLI.
Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
Possible Start Masters in Information Security

Comments

• brownwrapbrownwrap Member Posts: 549
    Great find. Thank you.
  • mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks!
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • scott28ttscott28tt Member Posts: 686 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Have they updated it for the VCP550 exam now? Last I heard it was aligned to the VCP510 exam.
    VCP2 / VCP3 / VCP4 / VCP5 / VCAP4-DCA / VCI / vExpert 2010-2012
    Blog - http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/vmtraining
    Email - vmtraining.blog@gmail.com
  • fgirtanfgirtan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

Veeam updated the VCP5-DCV Study Guide with VCP6-DCV Study Guide.

I hope this helps!

Thanks

wp_preview.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Are you looking to earn your VMware VCP6-DCV certification or upgrade your existing VCP5-DCV before the clock expires? Well, Josh Coen and Jason Langer, along with Veeam, have you covered! Grab the latest edition of their VCP Study Guide. This 163-page study guide covers all 10 of the exam blueprint sections to help you prepare you for the VCP6-DCV exam.[/FONT]
    • Plan, install, configure and upgrade vCenter Server and VMware ESXi.
    • Configure vSphere Networking and vSphere Storage and administer VMs and vApps.
    • Perform troubleshooting for VMware ESXi hosts, VMs, vSphere Storage and Network Issues.
    [FONT=&quot]And much more![/FONT]