ISACA Exam Results December 2014

Comments

• Options
    Rahulsingh007Rahulsingh007 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Darshan! you made it ryt on the mark
  • Options
    ijalabijalab Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Darshan

You have cleared the exam. It shows congratulations on your results page.
  • Options
    darshan1989darshan1989 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

As i have scored exact 450..I hope i will receive the same score in the mail also..:o

And does marks have any impact on the candidature? or only passing of the exam is sufficient?

regards
    Darshan
  • Options
    Only passing the exam is sufficient. Forget about the score and go party!!!
  • Options
    knightmbknightmb Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all
    I got 498 :)
  • Options
    congrats Knight!
  • Options
    nskchaitunskchaitu Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    528. Passed.

Thanks a lot guys, this site is of great help. I only studied for about a month and only used review manual and DB. They're more than enough to pass the exam. I read the manual twice and hit about 800 questions from the DB. Questions DB is a must to help you pass the exam.
  • Options
    bungaroobungaroo Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've passed...I used the ISACA Manual & Database question only. Congrat to everyone.icon_cheers.gif Anyone got it by mail yet?thanks
  • Options
    a.a.s.aa.a.s.a Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nothing about CISM yet ;'(

Congrats to those who passed. Please tell us which exam?
  • Options
    gonzales.james13gonzales.james13 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to all who have passed CISA exam!
    Just found out that i also made it (486 CISA).... :)
    was not at all sure because of time i spent on preparation...
    But found a good course material for last month preparations....
  • Options
    dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    Well that's CISA passed (link shows score, MyISACA doesn't - Awesome icon_cheers.gif)

Scored 576 icon_thumright.gif

icon_study.gif Unfortunately my study process is not really worth writing about, studied for 2 weeks, read a bit of the book (CISA Study Guide - SYBEX) and watched old CBT nuggets on high speed. Didn't think I had prepared well enough and coming out of the exam I wasn't sure either way.

Although I am an InfoSec Consultant and auditing is part of my day job so i focused on the ISACA way and tried to find terminology I had never heard of

Congratulations to all that passed and commiserations to those that didn't
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • Options
    Mca9402Mca9402 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

I passed the first time and i'm even surprised about my result .
    Are you 100 % sure of this link because my result is so good that i'm suprised .
    Can i really party ? I got 612

Your Total Scaled Score is

Congratulations! You were successful in achieving a passing score on the CISA exam.

Exam scores are reported on a scale from 200-800. A scaled score is a conversion of your raw score(s) to a common scale. A score of 450 represents a minimum passing score established by ISACA's CISA Certification Committee. Below is your score by area.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA

The Process of Auditing Information Systems: 500
    Governance and Management of IT: 714
    Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation: 607
    Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support: 642
    Protection of Information Assets: 598

• Options
    tamer1983tamer1983 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have tested it and got my score
  • Options
    knightmbknightmb Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    when result will be declared offcially on isaca portal..still it is showing result pending
  • Options
    TunYauTunYau Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to all CISA passer......
    I guess CISM should be able to see something tomorrow

Hopefully can see something for CRISC ad CGEIT
  • Options
    RaccoonRaccoon Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    643 on CISA! Honestly, I'm shocked because I did not feel very confident after the exam and had a lot of questions which i thought were 50/50 toss ups between 2 "might be correct" answers. So, seeing this score seems somewhat surreal.

I did study a lot, though. Read the David Cannon book front to back, and liked it a lot, and took the practice exams from that book. Also did about 30-50 database questions almost every day for about 3-4 months, and concentrated on trouble areas for the last 2 weeks leading to the exam. Tried the official study guide but found it way too dry, and couldn't get through much of it.

Didn't think the test had any surprises, and I understood all the questions very well.. the problem I had was that i usually had an answer in my head that wasn't part of the 4 choices so really had to slow down and think about it. I used most of the time allowed and went through every question at least twice.. changed about 5-10 answers on 2nd review. Expected to pass, but thought i'd be closer to border line.

Next challenge - CISSP! That'll be a doozy.
  • Options
    comobtcomobt Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    612 CISA! I read the review manual thoroughly once and then re-read sections I felt I didn't completely understand. I logged around 30 hours in the database questions (hit the database very hard in the last 2 weeks prior to the exam). I was averaging around 70-75% in the practice exams so I didn't have especially high hopes for the exam but I felt like the actual exam was easier than the practice exams.
  • Options
    vinnyrvinnyr Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Woohoo! 612 on CISA!
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Link isn't working for me right now... previoulsy showed 0.0, now the page won't load - they are either updating the CISM results or they got wise and blocked the access...
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    rx8blu1973rx8blu1973 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    colemic wrote: »
    Link isn't working for me right now... previoulsy showed 0.0, now the page won't load - they are either updating the CISM results or they got wise and blocked the access...
    I would bet updating...seeing as how you have to be logged in to see the results regardless...
    I can't get to ISACA from behind this firewall...so either way I'm a forced spectator...lol...icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    I'd definitely logged in... hopefully updating
  • Options
    Same here :'(
    The link isn't working anymore. Maybe updating the results.
  • Options
    Still nada. I am thinks they removed access from that page. Can someone who learned their CISA results from the link still see them?
  • Options
    I can't even get to my old CISA confirmation letter page...
  • Options
    brittany0215brittany0215 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I saw my CISA results through the link yesterday, but now see a blank white page, sorry! :/
  • Options
    rx8blu1973rx8blu1973 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I saw my CISA results through the link yesterday, but now see a blank white page, sorry! :/

Me'thinks they caught on...lol...icon_idea.gif
  • Options
    8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yep...they caught on.....I can't see mine as wellncool.gifncool.gifncool.gifncool.gif
  • Options
    CISA takers, have you received an email of the result?
  • Options
    KeyveeKeyvee Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nothing has come through for me. I saw my result yesterday (pass!) using the link on Page 1 but it's no longer up and myISACA/email have both ben quiet
  • Options
    sr2000sr2000 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I expect most of your folks should be receiving an email from ISACA tomorrow regarding the results. CGEIT/CRSIC score might be in at a later date...