ISACA Exam Results December 2014

Comments

• KeyveeKeyvee Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm getting a Gateway Timeout on the myISACA page. Ominous!
  • ijalabijalab Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am able to login to the ISACA site but certification status still shows "Results - Pending" for CISA
  • QuisUtDeusQuisUtDeus Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CISM - no results yet. This waiting is worse than the exam itself. :)
  • knightmbknightmb Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ISACA web site showing gateway time out ..may be updating the database
  • rx8blu1973rx8blu1973 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Stuck again with no access to ISACA...If anything happens I'll have to run to my car and check my phone...lol
  • JAwesomeJAwesome Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just want to know! This is killing me.
  • a.a.s.aa.a.s.a Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm refreshing the page every minute :'(

I don't think I will go for any more ISACA exam..
    I am doing the same thing (refresting the page). I want to take the CISA next but I think I am going to wait until December. I am currently working on my CCIE.
  • SuedeSuede Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The page is blank for me but there is source code behind it. My guess is that they pulled the xml document that the page is supposed to load. Too bad.. I'm as anxious as the rest to find out my results for CISA.
  • max9onmax9on Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's strange, the link has been working since last year and now it stop... Any ways, I called ISACA and asked them when should we expect the CISM results and they said tomorrow. I'm assuming that should be the case for CISA and the rest of the ISACA exams... GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!
  • Brynne_05Brynne_05 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Based on the trend from 2014 release dates, it is sent on Thursday afternoon
  • comobtcomobt Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well here's to hoping the score I saw yesterday remains the same! I can't imagine it changing.
  • max9onmax9on Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Comobt, the scores from the link will remained the same. The same link has been used last year and it was accurate. Congrats!
  • a.a.s.aa.a.s.a Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The question is why did they remove our personal detail with the 0.0?

Anyway, we still have almost 4hours to Chicago working hours where the results will be released from. Otherwise, no luck todayicon_sad.gif
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I tweeted them about it yesterday, that I couldn't pull up old exam result letters... they said they were unaware of an issue and had forwarded it to the web team (who I am sure knew it was unavailable.)
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
    a.a.s.a wrote: »
    The question is why did they remove our personal detail with the 0.0?

Anyway, we still have almost 4hours to Chicago working hours where the results will be released from. Otherwise, no luck todayicon_sad.gif
    Because they probably do a once over with all of the results before officially releasing them, a quality control check to make sure...Would you want to be told congrats only to find out that actually you didn't pass? Or vice versa....
  • khalilghawikhalilghawi Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I contacted ISACA and they said this:

Hi Khalil, we have not received any official release information. However, we believe the certifications team is aiming to have the results issued by the end of the day tomorrow. We hope this helps

• colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    That's actually amazing, as tightly as they control these test and claim to focus on processes, that the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. It's not like they can't foresee the spike of questions and traffic twice a year.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • tanvir2220tanvir2220 Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did the link show the actual result? Or might it be changed during official email confirmation from ISACA? Does anyone know about it?
  • RaccoonRaccoon Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The link showed scaled score along w/ an individual score for each domain. From what eveyone is saying its been absolutely legit in the past. It basically looked like the letter that gets mailed out.. had my address on it and everything.
  • certraincertrain Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, the link posted ur actual results, I used the link for my previous two certs and was looking forward to using it again for my third cert and I am quite angry it is down.
    Raccoon wrote: »
    The link showed scaled score along w/ an individual score for each domain. From what eveyone is saying its been absolutely legit in the past. It basically looked like the letter that gets mailed out.. had my address on it and everything.

It looked like an XML template that pulled variables from an online database...so I imagine the results being fed in somewhere, but they pulled the target until ALL of the results are input and checked over...Who knows that page could be where they print the official notice letters from...This really reminds me of navy advancement exams...they have broken forum sites during results time before....lol...icon_razz.gif...all in all over the next few days good luck to all!...icon_thumright.gif
  • Troo.PictureTroo.Picture Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh God ... This wait is driving me insane
  • assamsiddibapaassamsiddibapa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If we apply what we learnt for exam .

Its probably because they follow batch processing . A certain set of batches may be based on a particular area are processed or may be the first xxxx serial no. have been processed . The candidates who's results are showing up are those who's results are updated . Once they process all, they should announce it official . (Just my perception based on whats going on)
  • vikas20sepvikas20sep Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its driving me insane..
    the link is not working and my other friends have got their score
  • KoolMoeDeeKoolMoeDee Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its probably because they follow batch processing . A certain set of batches may be based on a particular area are processed or may be the first xxxx serial no. have been processed . The candidates who's results are showing up are those who's results are updated . Once they process all, they should announce it official . (Just my perception based on whats going on)

Thanks A and others that posted the good links, etc in an attempt to get the test score in a reasonable time. My perception is that for the next cert get the comparable cert with another organization. With CompTia I took the test and found out if I passed or failed immediately after. I paid some good $krilla to join Isaca and pay for the CISM exam so maybe they can use some of those big @ss fees we pay to upgrade their test grading systems.
  • ISACA FEVERISACA FEVER Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Done with CISA last June.. tried CISM on Sept .. flunked.. did this Dec.. lets hope for the best ..
  • CrazyhydraCrazyhydra Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can't even see my previous exam result letter. It might be intentionally blocked. Getting frustrated. ��
  • sr2000sr2000 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hang in there guys, we are close. Let's hope we get an official email today with a word "pass" :)