Options

ISACA Exam Results December 2014

Comments

• Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CRISC December 2013 exam results were announced on 24th Jan 2014.... Approx 6 weeks ...Hope this time too it will be six weeks... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    knightmbknightmb Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    is any one had received hard copy of CISA result
  • Options
    sr2000sr2000 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hope so too that the CGEIT / CRISC results are announced by the end of this week. Couple more days
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to everyone that passed, unfortunately, I did not. I have a number of years of financial audit, took the CISA in hopes of getting in to IT audit. I used the Career Academy videos and ISACA Q&A Database. Anyone have any suggestions on more material I should consider using for the June exam?
  • Options
    RaccoonRaccoon Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rohit10 wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone that passed, unfortunately, I did not. I have a number of years of financial audit, took the CISA in hopes of getting in to IT audit. I used the Career Academy videos and ISACA Q&A Database. Anyone have any suggestions on more material I should consider using for the June exam?

I used the DB Questions and Sybex CISA Study guide by David Cannon. Read it cover to cover over the course of 3-4 months. I felt it prepared me for the test pretty well, even though I was unsure of result after taking the exam. Best of luck!
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Raccoon wrote: »
    I used the DB Questions and Sybex CISA Study guide by David Cannon. Read it cover to cover over the course of 3-4 months. I felt it prepared me for the test pretty well, even though I was unsure of result after taking the exam. Best of luck!
    Thanks Raccoon, I just bought that book.
  • Options
    TunYauTunYau Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No news yet for CRISC GMT+8 23: 55PM
  • Options
    I spoke to ISACA yesterday and they gave me standard answer 7 - 8 weeks, so i guess we might have to wait for another week for CGEIT/CRISC.
  • Options
    wegweg Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also waiting for the CRISC exam result.
  • Options
    Audit-TAudit-T Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They said 5 weeks in the email I got from them. This is disappointing. At least I know now to stop checking so often.
  • Options
    Harry MerkinHarry Merkin Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still patiently waiting for the CGEIT results-- Sincere congratulations to all who have received their results for CISA and CISM. The wait will soon be over for the rest of us (I hope!)
  • Options
    I hope the wait is over for CGEIT / CRISC results by the end of this week :)
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_wink.gif Hope its this week..... Its very frustrating to wait so long for the results...
  • Options
    SkyBlueSkyBlue Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I received the notification!

Passed CRISC.
  • Options
    rgccissprgccissp Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got crisc result. Passed 534
  • Options
    maximumbobmaximumbob Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CRISC as well. 612, top 5%.
  • Options
    CGEIT passed- finally, the wait is over :)
  • Options
    ML2000ML2000 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CRISC with a score of 588. Very surprised as I was one of the first few in my group to finish the exam and left thinking that I did not pass.
  • Options
    CrazyhydraCrazyhydra Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed crisc with 592. Congratulations to you all.
    @ml2000 i also was the one who finished last and had 0 time to review my answers. Left the room with the feeling that i wont pass. ��
    i guess i was lucky this time.
  • Options
    Security2014Security2014 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    hermit84hermit84 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    I'll pause for now and enjoy the accomplishments of the last 2 years including M.S. in Info Sec, certs from SANS, CISSP, CISM and now CGEIT.
    Worth the effort!!!
  • Options
    TunYauTunYau Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed here too CRISC about 10 candidate 8 candidate including myelf. 1 failed 3 pass. will try o find out the rest from local chapter.
  • Options
    Congrats TunYau. Sounds like 75% passing ratio for your local chapter which is very nice.
  • Options
    8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to the CRISC and CGEIT Cohorts!!!

@sr2000 You deserve a rest :)
  • Options
    da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Congrats to all candidates who have successfully passed the CRISC and CGEIT. Some of you (sr2000 for instance) have had some major accomplishments this year and I applaud you for that.
  • Options
    knightmbknightmb Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    has anyone got hard copy of result....and what is the status of certification...mine is showing as un reviewd..application is submitted on 20th january 2015
  • Options
    rx8blu1973rx8blu1973 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    knightmb wrote: »
    has anyone got hard copy of result....and what is the status of certification...mine is showing as un reviewd..application is submitted on 20th january 2015

I have received the postal mail hard copy of exam results just the other day...I submitted my package on the 29th(Jan)...Paid my processing fee on the 30th, received a verification of receipt on the 4th(Feb)...and am showing unreviewed as well...Patience padawan...You're in the chute, just waiting for the gate to open...icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    CGEIT application submitted today, I think this phase shouldn't take more then 4 weeks, I hope :)