13»

Comments

• Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Exam done, now waiting for results :)
  • Options
    FlushFlush Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam was okay and not too bad.

The highlight of the exam was the fit proctor that handed me my answer sheet. I couldn't concentrate on the exam, she was so hot. Hopefully I will see her again when I try CGEIT.
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    I took the exam today as well. While I am somewhat confident that I passed, I am far from 100% certain. This next two months while I wait for results will suck. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Took the June 2015 exams. It was easier compared last year since I think the questions were a lot longer and complex compared this June 2015. Hoping to pass now, keeping my fingers crossed. :P
  • Options
    whd5015whd5015 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First time test taker here. Is it just me, or did anyone else find the whole 4 hours unnecessary? I found myself finished with an abundance of time to spare - but I've heard accounts of people struggling to finish. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Compared to last year's exams when I failed, I think this June 2015 was different.
  • Options
    I am a first time CISA Test taker, I needed 3.5 Hours.

First going through the questions and selecting the right answers, by the end of the 200 questions I had 40% sure answers, 50% "This looks like the correct answer" and 10% "I really do not know".

Then I transferred the answers to the answer sheet (The 40 % & 50%) then went back to the remaining 10% and transferred those to the answer sheet.

And finally went through all the questions to make sure I transferred the correct selection to the answer sheet and that I did not miss any questions.

In the test Center that I was in I think 95% of the people needed the 4 Hours, as a note English is not the first language for any of us.
  • Options
    acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    wd40 wrote: »
    I am a first time CISA Test taker, I needed 3.5 Hours.

First going through the questions and selecting the right answers, by the end of the 200 questions I had 40% sure answers, 50% "This looks like the correct answer" and 10% "I really do not know".

Then I transferred the answers to the answer sheet (The 40 % & 50%) then went back to the remaining 10% and transferred those to the answer sheet.

And finally went through all the questions to make sure I transferred the correct selection to the answer sheet and that I did not miss any questions.

In the test Center that I was in I think 95% of the people needed the 4 Hours, as a note English is not the first language for any of us.

hi guys, although i have practiced extensively and my English is ok i have spend the whole 4 hours, i finished at 3:40 and i have 15 quesitons unanswered and around 20 marked for review, i have only had the chance to answer the unanswered and time runned out.

i think i did ok, will see.

thanks
  • Options
    whd5015 wrote: »
    First time test taker here. Is it just me, or did anyone else find the whole 4 hours unnecessary? I found myself finished with an abundance of time to spare - but I've heard accounts of people struggling to finish. Thoughts?

It took me right at 1 hour 45 minutes. This includes the time to go through and double-check my answers. I was the first one in my group finished though so I may have been an anomaly.
  • Options
    I think everybody found the CISA exams easy this June. Is this something we have to worry about since the there might be NO or only a little adjustment to be made in the scores for ranking purposes?
  • Options
    That is a very good point eric_gokongwei, we will just have to wait and see ..
  • Options
    That is a very good point eric_gokongwei, we will just have to wait and see ..

Yeah, as we all know passing cisa is a matter of competency and not on getting a specific number of correct answers since ISACA does not define that in the guidelines. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I would get it by this time.
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Let the wait begin. 1 week passed.
  • Options
    I am not worried about the results, my initial plan was:

If I fail in June I will study more and hopefully pass in December, If I pass in June that will be excellent!

I do not need the extra stress for 6 weeks while waiting for the results.

enjoy your life, waiting for the results will not change them.
  • Options
    TuntuniTuntuni Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Sudhir,

Can you share with me CISA Review manual 2015.

Thanks & regards,
    Aparup Giri
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Tuntuni wrote: »
    Dear Sudhir,

Thanks & regards,
    Aparup Giri

Hello, Through this forum, we wont share copyrighted materials..Requesting you to become a member of ISACA and download the review manual.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tuntuni wrote: »
    Dear Sudhir,

Thanks & regards,
    Aparup Giri

I wouldn't recommend you ask on a public forum for us to do something unethical instead you might want to ask google.
  • Options
    cisahackercisahacker Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    when are they gonna publish the CISA results for June exams?
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cisahacker wrote: »
    when are they gonna publish the CISA results for June exams?

5 weeks after the date.
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yea.. I believe that will be around July 16..( last year it got published on July 16)
  • Options
    dameiandameian Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can any one spear me a CISA Review Manual 2015. im doing it this November too expencive to buy it herer
  • Options
    yasirali.xyasirali.x Banned Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just purchased the Q & A online subscription, as Per ISACA:

I do not know the differences between the 2014 and 2015 Manuals because I only have 2015.

I did a sample test (30 questions) and got 53%
    I think more than half of the questions are covered in Security+ which I passed in November :D .

Dear Brother please provide CISA review manual 2015 book if you have i need it desperately , i will be thankful to you.
  • Options
    yasirali.x wrote: »
    Dear Brother please provide CISA review manual 2015 book if you have i need it desperately , i will be thankful to you.

Dear Brother,

How about you go buy it yourself rather than trying to leech off the rest of us who paid.
  • Options
    garavolligaravolli Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,
    I got the CISA Review Manual 2015 and started to study for June 2015. The language is very handy. it will be great if any one can share his knowledge, information and experience about pattern of questions.

Hi, I got Cisa exam. Can you share revieew Manual 2015 or review quastions 2015.
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    You're taking the exam in a month and don't have the material? Of all the reading material I'd have said the official manual and questions would be the most important!