Passed the 70-410!!!

2»

Comments

• shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    shawnie66 wrote: »
    failed my 70-410 today wit a score or 515.
    weak areas are
    -configure local storage
    -configure security policies
    -configure windows firewall

weird thing is i did practice questions so many times. quite a number of previous questions came out n i'm certain of the answers.
    i do have the second shot.before i go for that, i realy realy need alot of advices. please help. tks alot

I would suggest reading some technet articles on your weak areas, and lab extensively until you have a thorough understanding.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well don't give up trust me I failed twice already around the same score as you. First time was low but second time was higher. What got me was gpo, and active directory permission.

Right now i'm reading the server 2012 green book everyone is talking about. It's goes into the material really well. Hopefully that will help me out more.

The second change how long will that be offered ? I was thinking of getting the exam in late march.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • techwizardtechwizard Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Louie1277 wrote: »
    The second change how long will that be offered ? I was thinking of getting the exam in late march.

May 31, 2015
    "Never give up" ~ Winston Churchill
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ccnpninja wrote: »
    congrats!

Thanks!
  • shawnie66shawnie66 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    shaun5263
    passed the exam today noon with a score of 718 :)
    a little low but, phew, finally, can move on to 70-411.
    yes, technet articles helped me alot in understanding where my weak areas are :)
    so any heads up in advance for 70-411? :) apreciate it
  • pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    shawnie66 wrote: »
    shaun5263
    passed the exam today noon with a score of 718 :)
    a little low but, phew, finally, can move on to 70-411.
    yes, technet articles helped me alot in understanding where my weak areas are :)
    so any heads up in advance for 70-411? :) apreciate it
    Congrats

I'm doing 411 this week and for me Direct Access, NPS & NAP are the areas I've focused on as I'm fairly comfortable with the other topics covered.

Some people have said this is a harder exam than 410 but I hope not, fingers crossed !

http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcsa-mcse-windows-2012-general/92070-70-411-technet-other-resources.html
  • shawnie66shawnie66 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey pjd007

tks so much. noted for ur tips on 411.
    i took a look at d topics covered, kinda agree wit u on d focus areas.
  • BryandoBryando Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope to have this cert some day. I think this with a CCNA and VCA-DCV world be perfect. Not enough time...