Options

Passed!

smcquillingsmcquilling Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the Network+ test today with a 818. I prepped only using CBT nuggets videos and the supplied Transcender and SelfTest practice tests (employer has a platinum membership). I can say that the videos were helpful, but the practice tests currently on cbt-nuggets are woefully out of date. There were some questions that appeared on both, but none of the simulation exercises in the real test were in the cbt nuggets practice ones. I was also surprised at some of the sim questions, as they are very ambiguously worded and that lead to some confusion on my part. Other than that, it was pretty straight forward. I finished it in a little over 30 minutes. Now off to take the CCNA test next week.

Comments

• Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congratulations on passing, and best of luck on your CCNA next week :D
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    A big congratulations!! and good luck on the CCNA next week!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck on the CCNA!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • Options
    romeo1808romeo1808 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    johnpfuscojohnpfusco Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How were the questions on the exam relative to the practice tests from Transcender and SelfTest on CBT Nuggets? I've been using Darril Gibson's N10-005 book and the questions are much easier. Thanks for the feedback.