Options

CenturyLink Jobs Available (offering referrals)

darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
Full Disclosure: Centurylink has a referral program going right now where I can get paid for referring employees BEFORE they put in their application, the employee gets hired, and completes a satisfactory 90 days of employment.

If anyone is looking for a job, the following titles I can send in a referral for you after we talk and I ensure you're worthy of my referral:

Engineer I
Engineer II
Senior Engineer
Lead Engineer
Senior Lead Engineer

TALK TO ME AND LET ME SUBMIT A REFERRAL BEFORE YOU APPLY!
  1. Visit at our hiring website at CenturyLink | Careers
  2. On the right pane, click "Search for careers"
  3. On the next page, click "Search CenturyLink Careers" (I can't help you with CTS jobs)
  4. On the next page, click "Search openings"
  5. On the next page, in the Title field, type "Engineer", in the Business Unit field, hold ctl and click OFF the "all", hold ctl and click ON all of the "Global Ops & Shared Services" lines because those are the only BU's I can submit referrals for.
  6. Leaving other settings to ALL, that search returned 37 positions, not all of which were the positions listed above, but if you find one of the positions listed above that you would like to apply for, PM me.
  7. We'll talk and I'll look at your resume/experience. I'll decide if I want to refer you.
  8. If not, we'll talk about what you might improve to become ready for the position.
  9. If yes, I'll submit your resume to our referral service.
  10. After confirmation they received it, I'll let you know you're clear to submit your application with my name as your referral in the application.
  11. Hopefully you get hired and we all win.

Any questions, reply here or PM me.

Comments

• Options
    Bumping just this one time.
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not much available for me around here, and I've learned their lower level positions are terrible hours, unworkable for me.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    I'm not sure about the hours, I expect all to be 8-5, but yeah the locations are pretty specific.