Options

Two more free MS exams before the end of the year... *Take test by 12/29/2014

[h=3]Your Invitation to Two Beta Exams toward MCSE Enterprise Devices and Apps[/h] 4TPIQQ34XNVC.jpg
Posted: 18 Dec 2014 by Holly Dickson - Microsoft |

Share this:

A few weeks ago, I blogged about the new Enterprise Devices and Apps MCSE. The new MCSE exams are currently in beta, and I’m inviting you to take them at no charge! Free seats are limited, available on a first come, first served basis, AND you must take the exam before December 29, 2014! You can take one or both of the exams, but remember – during the beta stage you can take each exam only once. You can take the exams at a Pearson VUE test center or via online proctoring (participating countries only).
Here’s what you need to do:
Exam 695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps
To register for exam 695 go tohttps://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-695.aspx
Use promo code VITOMVP when prompted for payment at the payment screen
Exam 696 Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps
To register for exam 696 go to https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-696.aspx.
Use promo code VITIMVP when prompted for payment at the payment screen
To take advantage of this opportunity, please register immediately in order to take advantage of the promotional code. Registrations via promo code are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Because these exams are in beta, you will not know immediately if you passed the exam. Once the beta period is over, the exams will be scored and your results will be available.
A final note – the promo codes cannot be used in India, China, Pakistan, or Turkey.
I hope you take advantage of this great opportunity! Good luck on your exams!
Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
Possible Start Masters in Information Security

Comments

• Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    no seat availability in my area before the new year icon_sad.gif Thanks though :D
  • Options
    jofas88jofas88 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Just signed up for em both, one at a test center and the other online proctored. This is my first Microsoft test, so it's nice to be able to take em fo freeeeeeee and get a feel for how Microsoft tests are.
  • Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nothing I am interested in...also I have for the 27th (this Saturday). I can't believe I am passing on free exams but I am this time
  • Options
    a_slimana_sliman Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    today i have the exam 70-696
    but still it don not have any **** for that exam,from where can i get 696 ****

thanks
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    a_sliman wrote: »
    today i have the exam 70-696

Sorry, this website is ****-free. Go somewhere else :)
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    ThechainremainsThechainremains Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    what would be the point of taking an exam that has absolutely nothing to do with your Career path?..

Pointless Offer... if you ask me..icon_rolleyes.gif