Options

certification plaque

ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
CompTIA certificates are very small compared to most certs. Has anyone found a good plaque online to display these in?
2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I can't find a pic but I got one at Walmart similar to this one. Anything smaller than a typical size can easily be centered on the glass.

UR32856_floating_certificate_frame_a4_black.jpg
  • Options
    I was looking at those, but wanted one that was the same size as the cert. Found this old thread on techexams:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/network/91781-comptia-certificate-frame.html

It had this link:

http://www.amazon.com/8-5-5-5-Certificate-Frame-measuring/dp/B00ADM0UJ6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?tag=viglink20307-20

Just what i was looking for. I guess I should have searched better before posting. lol
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Bought a few nice frames at Kmart and they work great. I just got some thick paper that has a slight freckled appearance to it and they work great.
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I got a regular sized frame for my CompTIA certs and used a glue stick to adhere them to some black construction paper. I then used that in the frame.

*Cue the obligatory "People frame CompTIA certs?" responses*
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    *Cue the obligatory "People frame CompTIA certs?" responses*

I know there are better cert, like Microsoft and Cisco; but I plan on framing mine and keeping them on the wall. I studied hard for these and I am proud of them. When i get my MCSA and CCNA, i will frame those as well, but my CompTIA certs will stay up.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I will gladly frame a CompTIA cert over an EC Council one any day. Heck, when I finish the office I'm building in my basement I'll look dig up my Network+ and frame it next to the CISSP and GCIH.
  • Options
    Old post, but I found a new site to get CompTIA sized frames. They are $19.95 including standard shipping.

8.5" x 5.5" Certificate, Photo, Document, Art Print Frame – ComptiaFrames

Posted above was a link from Amazon. $22.95, free shipping.

Amazon.com - 8.5" x 5.5" Certificate Frame - Wood Frame - Holds any document measuring 8.5" x 5.5" inches (Black) -

May be best to get a standard cheap frame and center in on some card stock or get a 8.5x11 frame and put 2 CompTIA certs in it. But if you just have to have a 8.5 x 5.5 frame, those links are for you. :)
  • Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    Office Max/Depot also carries them for about $12, heck, I just put my certificates in a clear binder sleeve and stick them in a notebook.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.