Options

Hello i have sine questions just finished reading icnd1 book

niba10niba10 Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello everyone I just finished read the book CCENT EXAM 100-101 By Todd Lammle
now after I read all that stuff I feel that I need to exercise a lot like ICND1 exams
thier is a source that you can give me to this kind of stuff ?
I know thier is Exsim-boson exams but they cost to much

Comments

• Options
    EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Setup

I used these practice questions a lot, and highly recommend it. I did them in the order of learning mode, review all of the notes, write them down, revisit it until I have figured out that topic, and quiz mode for the true test. Review your failed categories, look them up on the internet, and do it again.

I like the way they have categorized the exact topics for ICND1, and the notes they have put under the questions.
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The subnetting.net stuff is great.

If you dont want to purchase Boson material, I would lab every thing I could find listed under the ICND1 objectives. Review the objectives and look for areas you are weak on.

Have you setup GNS3 yet?
  • Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Have you played about with Packet Tracer? I would get that downloaded and work through some labs. I believe there is probably the Student Lab Manual on Google somewhere for CCENT/CCNA students. GNS3 is great, but can be a bit mind blowing if you haven't config'd a Router or Switch before.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]