Fail Online Exam!!!

Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well after studying for really studying the last full month really good. I failed the exam. I can't believe the questions they asked. I did a lot of reading using the "Installing and configuration windows server 2012 r2' book and some chapters with the mastering server 2012 book. I practiced on the transcender pre-exam questions. Started out bad with the transcender but got much better after a couple days of taking the exam.

Now I started the online exam right off the bat the were off. Most of the questions did not match any of my study from the books. On some question I was so lost i took the best guess I could think of.

Now when the test was over and i found out my score i clicked on the finish button to see which sections I did well or which i need to improve. it came up for about 5 sec's and it was gone. I couldn't really tell.

I think the next time I will go to a training center to take the exam. The first 20 mins of my appointment they had trouble with the software for the webcam keep cutting out. All that stress ugh...

I'm not going to give up i'm going to continue and wait until Jan to register again... I'm going to schedule my exam for March to give me some more time to redo all my work and learn everything once again.
2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
2021 - *Security+*
2022 - * Pen Tester*

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Which test is this?
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    You'll get it the next time around! The first time I took it, I didn't do so hot!
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr sorry about that it was the 70-410 exam.

@Itrimble this is my 2nd time taking it... UGH...

I was able to find out which sections I need more study on. Once I get home after the gym to let this anger out I will start building my lab all over again.

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I failed 2 weeks ago and I test again next week. Don't give up! This is just a minor setback
    Ya I know what you mean. I plan on working on it this time around not wait to long to take the exam. I'm pushing toward end of Feb or starting to March. That should give me enough time to study, and get more material to read and practice.

The transcender stuff really didn't work for me since some of the questions or examples weren't part of the exam. I plan on reading the mastering 2012 book more now since it goes into detail on certain chapters. I'm going to stick with that book for now unless there's other books that are good.

Good Luck with your exam ...wish you the best.

My Goal for the Future
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST
    Personally I'd leave the transcender alone as I found the questions quite long and when I did my exam about 6wks ago most of the questions were quite concise.

Keep at it, you'll get it eventually.
    @pjd007 - that's how i felt but I thought I would give it a try and see how it went. I just might try to find some questions online or something to practice or maybe buy a pre-exam questions from a site or something. Not sure yet but I feel a little better today that I'm getting close to a passing score. They say 3rd time's a the charm... lol

My Goal for the Future
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*