Options

December Thirteith. The Date that shall live in the annals of FAIL

WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
I took the VCP-NV this morning and got a 162. Not too sad as it was a long shot. I had taken a class a few months ago and did ab it of studying. Including some awesome PLuralsite videos.

This afternoon I took the VDP-DT(5) and got 256. I use View evry freakin day at work. I have a beta setup for View 6. I've read books, watched videos, and really, really, wanted a victory. Alack a day.

Comments

• Options
    tstrip007tstrip007 Member Posts: 308 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wow. Two different VCP attempts in one day. Pretty bold move there.
  • Options
    Used my VVMUG discount for the VCP-DT, and te other was just kind of a spur of the moment thing. Work is shutdown for the holidays so I felt like doing something outside of the house.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yeah bold move there! I guess you could attempt two VCPs in a day, it's not like they are crazy 3-4 hour VCAPs. If you work with View every day, I reckon you'll find the VCAP-DTA easier I reckon. You already have a VCP so you are eligible to take on the DTA. I got my DTA with no actual work experience with View, all of it was in my lab and a PoC I did at work. I strongly suggest you take a look at the DTA blueprint. It's not as difficult as people may think.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    I think I will. Thanks for the advice. Be a good framework for me to study around.