Options

CCNP ROUTE ...last runners?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Being that I don't even know what sleep is anymore, I've made yet another cup of coffee and running through my final review. I'm taking another stab at ROUTE tomorrow.

#fROUTEup

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on!
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    ninjaturtleninjaturtle Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    And we got us a PASS!!

TSHOOT scheduled for Friday.
    Current Study Discipline: CCIE Data Center
    Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Well done that man, go get 'em
  • Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Congrats Ninja. Sure to beat that end of Jan deadline.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    Yup and with some time to spare
  • Options
    And I'm finally a CCNP!! I passed TSHOOT today.
    Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.
  • Options
    union122union122 Member Posts: 41 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
    Well done! Congrats
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just passed (barely) ROUTE. I did OK on EIGRP and OSPF, perfect on BGP and IPv6, and great on Route Refistribution, but bombed Remote Connectivity badly (33%). Fortinately, a pass is a pass. Now, I just have to pass SWITCH and I'll be a CCNP.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • Options
    draculadracula Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Managed to pass ROUTE after re-taking following a few more weeks of labbing to get me across the finish line. Tough exam. Material took time to fully sink in indicating it was worth it and well-earned. Well done to Ninja and all.
  • Options
    And I'm finally a CCNP!! I passed TSHOOT today.

I must have missed this post. Congratulations!
  • Options
    dracula wrote: »
    Managed to pass ROUTE after re-taking following a few more weeks of labbing to get me across the finish line. Tough exam. Material took time to fully sink in indicating it was worth it and well-earned. Well done to Ninja and all.
    Awesome!! Congrats on the pass! Yes, the labbing is so key to that exam, all exams for that matter. It really brings out all the chapters we've spent reading, highlighting and rereading.
  • Options
    HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey Ninjaturtle, Congrats on the Pass! Talk about coming down to the wire..
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Guy I worked with passed TSHOOT on the last day. What he didn't tell me was he had to do an 170 mile round trip to find a seat to take it, because it appears our local test centre (like, 20 minutes down the road) was full... Ouch.
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    gorebrush wrote: »
    Guy I worked with passed TSHOOT on the last day. What he didn't tell me was he had to do an 170 mile round trip to find a seat to take it, because it appears our local test centre (like, 20 minutes down the road) was full... Ouch.

Strangely, the closest test center to me was full for the day after the cutoff (today), as I had been considering moving SWITCHv2 up so I could take it closer to home. I checked again this morning and now they're full for Monday also. OTOH, there's a college about 30 minutes up the road that offers exams on Saturday mornings and they always have/had openings even for the next day, but only until lunch time. I ended up taking TSHOOT and ROUTE there as they're the only place offering Saturday testing.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • Options
    Hondabuff wrote: »
    Hey Ninjaturtle, Congrats on the Pass! Talk about coming down to the wire..
    Thank you! Indeed!! I just had to squash it, otherwise I would of always wondered. Not a fan of doing things last minute, but this one just slipped through the cracks.