Process for redeeming 70% discount on VCP5-DCV exam upon course completion?

thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hello all,

I have been approved as a candidate for taking the exam, but I am unsure about how to get that 70% off discount. Is there a form I have to submit, or should I expect an email to come relatively soon? I was approved on the 30th I believe and haven't heard/seen anything regarding the voucher.
2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When you sign up for the exam, through PearsonVue, there will be a discounts/coupons-type of button on the payment page. All you need to do is enter it there, press enter/apply, and it will take off the 70%.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    stryder144 wrote: »
    When you sign up for the exam, through PearsonVue, there will be a discounts/coupons-type of button on the payment page. All you need to do is enter it there, press enter/apply, and it will take off the 70%.

Do you mean the code will already be taken care of, and it's just a matter of clicking a button? I never received any type of code to enter in the "Voucher number" field on the payment page. I am wondering if there is a code for the 70% voucher, and if so, will it get emailed to me or do I have to go through some process?
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Are you asking us how to get your voucher for your class you took? There probably are more qualified parties to direct this question to.
  • scott28ttscott28tt Member Posts: 686 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You need a code, ask the training provider for it.
    VCP2 / VCP3 / VCP4 / VCP5 / VCAP4-DCA / VCI / vExpert 2010-2012
    Blog - http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/vmtraining
    Email - vmtraining.blog@gmail.com
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    After the course is finished, your course instructor will give you the voucher in an email. There is also the vmware academic store where you can redeem a voucher.
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    got it resolved. My instructor emailed me today, apparently Vmware's site had some technical issue in sending out the discount codes.