Options

CCNP R&S on Udemy

azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
Not sure when the new Years offer ends, but Udemy is having a US$10 sale currently.

For those on a budget, the CCNP 2015 All-in-One Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant series is also just US$10! Never tried Chris Bryant before, but for that price...it also includes the new v2 exam updates when recorded.

Comments

• Options
    DirtyDataDirtyData Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For $10 give it a try! I've never used Udemy but if you like Chris Bryant as an instructor then $10 is a fantastic deal! I like CBT Nuggets instructors so I tend to stick with them and their style of teaching.

Also note that Udemy is crowd sourced so if you go with a course from someone else you could get a wildly different quality product. In the past, Udemy has gotten in trouble for allowing people to upload content from CBT Nuggets, Treehouse, etc. which it has always taken down upon request, just a weird business model IMHO.

-DirtyData
  • Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Chris Bryant's CCNP series is brilliant used it to get my NP and I can't recommend it any higher. Also I got his series for $10 which equated to about £7 through PayPal as I'm in the UK - bargain!
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Thanks, purchased!
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Chris is brilliant, i picked the video up when it was 19$ as well.
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    JeggaJegga Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good info, thanks! Took advantage of it and purchased this morning. I'm taking my Switch exam in just over a week to beat the deadline then going to finish Route and TShoot by mid-2015. This will help.
  • Options
    Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks, just grabbed a copy.
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've been using his CCNP videos. I think I paid $39. I noticed his CCNA videos have SNMP and ALOT of IPv6, so I grabbed them when they were $10 to brush up on those topics.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • Options
    linuxabuserlinuxabuser Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□