Options

failed to pass CEH in Egypt

mahynourmahynour Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today i took CEH exam and unfortunately i failed by a chocking score 56%.Actually my big chock was that the question module i studied from (exam collection) was too far from the exam as none of it was similar to this exam.so all my answers was from the course studing.

1- no questions on port numbers
2-no questions on the open/closed response
3-most questions are on PKI infra (types .length,way to encrypt,way to digital signature)
4-only 1 question about sql injection
5- no questions on cross site scripting

i want to ask your advice to pass this exam i already took the course in ECcouncil and i want to see how the exam may be ,do you encourage me in test king or pass for sure or others.

Comments

• Options
    5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So you used brain ****, failed, and are seeking advice on other brain **** to use? Try actually learning the material instead of cheating.
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You are far better off actually studying either official material or legit test preparation methods than by dumping. You may pass the cert that way but you won't have the knowledge you are expected to and you will be found out eventually.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Before I say anything let's clarify. OP, did you know that the material form that site is stolen intellectual property and is usually full of incorrect stuff?
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply guys . Actually i amnot searching for cheating way to pass the exam. This is not my first certification But i am one who believe in charts in studing and mind graphs i want to have best practice in the form of question and answers i already studied the material for more than 4 monthes but what i was searching for a covered material in the form of questions and answers that's why i asked for these type of programs as i took many online exams before and after the exam and my score was in thr range of 94-96%
  • Options
    Actually this is the first time i hear that these questions are stolen questions
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Isn't there a website that you can go to to verify if your practice exams are stolen questions or not? If someone knows it, you could possibly give it to him so he can verify if his material is considered cheating or not. I'm trying to find it right now..
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Isn't there a website that you can go to to verify if your practice exams are stolen questions or not? If someone knows it, you could possibly give it to him so he can verify if his material is considered cheating or not. I'm trying to find it right now..

Yes, its www.certguard.com. OP, check any sources you plan to study with through that site.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    Thanks jojocal19
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Having clarified that, go ahead and search here for the "Passed CEH" threads. That's one of the best resources to see what others did to prepare for the test.
  • Options
    5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry for being harsh, there seems to have been several new people joining the board asking for brain **** and such. +1 for Certguard.com to validate any study or test material.
  • Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you buy the All In One CEH book and run the labs you may be better off. The original EC Council material works as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help.i will try what you told me.I appreciate your help
  • Options
    Dear All,

Thanks for your help , I passed by a score of 95%
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    What material did you use this time?
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    5ekurity wrote: »
    Sorry for being harsh, there seems to have been several new people joining the board asking for brain **** and such. +1 for Certguard.com to validate any study or test material.

It has not been that way a couple of years ago
  • Options
    I just concentrate on my ec-council material and specially on the parts i faced in the exam before,