Been away a long time...

skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
You guys are giving me some encouragement! I used this forum extensively when I was just beginning my career. It was very helpful and I'm glad there are a few folks still lingering.

My career in Desktop has moved along well enough for last several years, but now I've stalled. I've been perusing the WGU and other certification threads. I think it's time I got cracking again!
I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber

Comments

• snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What caused the stall? Are you taking career wise and was it due to not having a BS degree
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's never too late we are here to help!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63