Selling Cisco Vouchers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Vouchers are no longer for sale. Just ran out.

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    kids these days
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What do you mean. Care to elaborate?
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Are you skeptical of cisco or cisco exams?

Thousands have come through this board and found a way to pass the test using the resources on this site. I'm not going to lie to you cisco exams are hard. I failed my CCNA 2 times, Failed CCNP exams 3 times my entire way through the track. When I failed I was forced to go back over and try to learn the materials in more detail and in the end it made me a better engineer. I see you have passed lot of exams, the majority being low hanging fruit. I'm not trying to down play your certs as you put a lot of effort into passing, but if you do plan on adding more "cisco" to your skill set, and want to have the credentials to show for it, you will have to put in the effort. My reasoning on "kids these days" is that I see way too many people give up when they are so close to success.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
    Cisco exams are what I am skeptical of. Well have you had the exact same exam twice in a row? I remember the questions that I was given, wrote them down for my own reference after my first attempt, and then compared it to what I was given today and found out they were the exact same. I do agree that people give up easy. However, same score twice in a row is ridiculous and odd. Even the subnetting questions were the exact same. The Testlet question was the same also. I don't think that is a coincidence. With the same score twice, it is not even growth or failure. I'm more confused then anything else. Tell me, did you score end up being the same twice in a row for any of your certification exams ever?
  • doobudoobu Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    He's saying don't give up.

You got this.
    There is a difference between giving up and thinking something if unethical. Same score twice in a row? Got 801 in November and I got 801 today. I'm not buying it one bit.
  • doobudoobu Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My friend had three 74 scores on his state board CPA exam (75 is passing). It can happen.
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Cisco makes a lot of money on it's equipment, software, licensing, Smartnet, and advanced services. The real profit that certification exams give Cisco is that there are more Cisco certified engineers in the market which helps drive Cisco sales. Believe me, Cisco WANTS you to get certified. They don't make it easy because then the certification would hold no weight but they're not going to **** you for the $250 out of your pocket or make it impossible for you to pass.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What happened in this thread exactly....
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Epic thread is epic?
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.