Options

New CCNA section!

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
Hi all,

I finally created a section with all our CCNA stuff in a single place:
icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/ccna.shtml

I've also rewritten the Basic Router Configuration TechNotes a bit to improve readibility, fixed some grammar/spelling and links. I'll go over the others as well and hopefully be able to find some time to write new ones.

Johan

Comments

• Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looks good. Only thing I really find wrong is the outdatedness of the TechLabs. They are too simple and short, but I suppose Boson NetSim fills that gap somewhat. Keep up the good work :)

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    KG,

The TechLabs are not outdated, all the info still applies. The FR lab was added last October. And they are meant to be short and simple, as so far they covered simple basics and are designed to be suitable suitable for small and simple home labs rather than the large virtual networks one can build in a sim.

But nice to see you think that Boson fills a our gaps icon_wink.gif It's a bit easier for them considering they can invest a lot in it. We'll be adding a lot to the CCNA section this year though.

Thanks for your comments.
  • Options
    zomzom Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    definitely will be supporting it :D
    MCSA 2K3, MCSE 2K3, MCDBA
  • Options
    KE6EXKE6EX Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This will be an excellent addition to me pass my CCNA. I am also using the Sybex 5TH edition to supplement my studies and I am going to purchase the Boson Sims. I hope I am not being too unrealistic but I hope to take the exam in June.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks