ICND1 100-101 Pearson IT Certification Practice Test

awayaway Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone!
I'm training for the ICND1's exam with the questions in Odom's book.
And I try "Pearson IT Certification Practice Test" section "part Review" and the other (provided in the book).
I would to know if the real exam will be as hard as the section "part Review".
Thank for reading!

PS: sorry for my english

Comments

• Switch1Switch1 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    away wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I'm training for the ICND1's exam with the questions in Odom's book.
    And I try "Pearson IT Certification Practice Test" section "part Review" and the other (provided in the book).
    I would to know if the real exam will be as hard as the section "part Review".
    Thank for reading!

PS: sorry for my english

From what I've heard from others, the ICND1 exam is in some ways harder than Pearson's Practice Tests. If you're looking for an exam similar (if not harder) to the difficulty to the actual ICND1 exam, check out 100-101 ICND1 CCENT Practice Exam | Boson
    Currently Reading :study:
    100-101 ICND1 Official Cert Guide
    CCNA in 60 Days
    CCENT Study Guide Exam 100-101

OSPF: Anatomy of an Internet Routing Protocol

• theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    For me the Pearson practice exam (Old ICND1) was way harder. The questions were in some cases difficult to understand (poorly worded) and they used a LOT of "Choose All that Apply", whereas I believe Cisco will tell you how many answers they're looking for. Pearson practice tests are also entirely multiple choice with no Simulations or any other type of question. The best practice test IMHO is Boson. Just make sure it is Boson ExSimMax (Created by Boson itself) and not a Ciscopress exam delivered by Boson (the kind you sometimes find in the back of the books), because those are no better than the Pearson practice tests.

Don't let Pearson's practice tests get you down. I took the Pearson practice test for the old ICND1 and was NEVER able to pass it. I ended up buying the Boson ExSim-Max and scored 901, 944, and 930. I scored 912 on the real thing.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have the Pearson. Yeah, it has some hard questions when looking at a topology. There are no sims which I'll guess you know. It's useful and informative
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • awayaway Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank all for your answer!
    I have another question, Boson ExSimMax is it free?
  • Switch1Switch1 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    away wrote: »
    Thank all for your answer!
    I have another question, Boson ExSimMax is it free?

No it isn't free as you can most likely tell from visiting Practice Exams | ExSim-Max | Boson.

You can however download the Boson Exam Environment and try a free ExSim-Max Demo.
    Currently Reading :study:
    100-101 ICND1 Official Cert Guide
    CCNA in 60 Days
    CCENT Study Guide Exam 100-101

OSPF: Anatomy of an Internet Routing Protocol