how to start Nessus A. nessus +

B. nessus *s
C. nessus &
D. nessus -d

I think the answer should be D but it is saying C

Comments

• Options
    ArchonArchon Member Posts: 183 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm pretty sure this is an actual exam question.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Oh come on! Quick Google search reveals Archon is correct. OP, are you aware of the implication of using whichever source you got that question from?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Why are you using braindumps? Don't you know the problems that come around from using them? Man, that is sad. Just use a book from Sybex or Pearson for god sake.
  • Options
    hinanaz85hinanaz85 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What is wrong with you guys there is page on intrenet that have 250 question since 2012 and i run thourgh thsoe questions and one of them suggest nessu & is the answer whihc i dont agree . So what is wrong with this ? if CEH has any problem block the link not lash me asking this question ? If anyone uise Braindump is his personal issue because i know he will never ever pass Interview !!
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Hinanaz, there are some resources that claim to be legit, or might seem legit, but actually use **** material. Check all of your study resources through CertGuard | IT Certification Exam Security & Integrity.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    hi JoJoCal19

Thanks for this , Yes I know about illegal . but it was on main google seraches .thansk Anyway
  • Options
    Just because you find something on Google it doesn't make it legal, ethical or right.

The answer is & which you could have found by searching Google.
  • Options
    I think & is not correct I tried running it but cannot find any & switch
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    & is not a switch, look on what it does when you put it in a command in Linux.
  • Options
    & will start the Nessus daemon in the background.
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Archon is 100% correct on this. Adding & to anything will background the process.