Options

Passed 685

sjlinksjlink Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 685 yesterday, and passed my 680 back in October. I now have a new certificate on my cube wall. Now the powers that be in my office have decided that A+ is the next cert I should focus on. What do most of you try to focus on after completing the MCSA?

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I'd focus on Server if you guys are a MS shop. A+ is a step down, truthfully.

How was the 685 exam?
  • Options
    the 685 is/was a lot easier for me then the 680. I studied off and on for the better part or 2 years before i felt comfortable to take the 680. but only 2 months before i took the 685, and I scored a 900 on it. Where all I will admit is I passed the 680
  • Options
    Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    BucklesBuckles Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! May I ask how you prepped for the exam? Do you take notes and Lab? I'm about to sit for this exam (Again icon_rolleyes.gif)
  • Options
    the gibson windows 7 desktop and support book, studied that for 3-4 months and plenty of practice tests.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. I really need to sit for both the 680 and 685 in the near future. Best of luck with the A+.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    thanks stryder144, i have acutally been able to knock out the A+ already. Currently looking over NET+
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Wow, sjlink...that is fantastic! If you have any questions about the Network+ exam, please feel free to PM me. Good luck!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    joemc3joemc3 Member Posts: 141 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I read the through the 680 book in 3 weeks. I didn't study and passed the 680. I am very new to tech. I feel sheepish.....