Options

Comptia A+ Question?

tsyed7tsyed7 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys i am going to give my comptia a+ exam 801 this thursday. I practiced 260 questions provided by my instructor when i took the comptia a+ training course. And on top of that i also studied 300 questions from cram book edition 5. I am just wondering is this enough or do i have to study more? i just started to study Actual test which has about 695 questions please help me i am confuse now icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have you read any material other than taking practice tests? If you are just trying to memorize questions it may be a little confusing. Try taking the Examcompass.com tests. These were a good way of telling me I was ready for the 801. Good luck!
  • Options
    thegreatbelowthegreatbelow Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would invest in purchasing the exam cram series for A+. It is the best way to review all the topics that you have learned. It has a "Cram sheet" which outlines some of the most important topics and also comes with a companion CD. If you can consistently pass the test on the CD with a 90% and above then you should be ready.

Here is a link CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Exam Cram (6th Edition): David L. Prowse: 9780789749710: Amazon.com: Books

Good Luck
  • Options
    TheAmericanTheAmerican Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think you should look over more then just practice questions
  • Options
    reazkayumreazkayum Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I have the exam cram book, unfortunately I lost the "Cram Sheet". Would you be kind enough to email me pictures of it?
  • Options
    vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would invest in purchasing the exam cram series for A+. It is the best way to review all the topics that you have learned.

I'll second that. I would encourage you to not just do the practice questions though. Taking the time to study the material will benefit you way more than memorizing questions and answers. Know the content and objects; you'll do fine!
  • Options
    DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used both the exam cram questions and the Actual tests, I found the actual tests to be far more like the real exam. But as vinnypolston said, its more important to study the material though. You want to get to the point of where you read the question and are already knowing or have an idea of what the answer is before you actually get to the answers, or at least for a majority of the questions. Understanding is far more important than "brain-dumping". Anyways, looking back, I would've just stuck with Actual tests for practice exam questions.
    Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
    Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
    Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration