Passed Network Fundamentals MTA 98-366

PolymathicPolymathic Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was looking for opinions on the difficulty of taking this exam and my search led me to this site. First and foremost hello! I guess I wanted to give my review of the test because that's what brought me here. It was 32 questions long and I did it at home and it was monitored by web cam and mic. I had to take a picture of my license and my face and empty my pockets and show my hands and arms so there was no writing on them. I did all that while talking to a rep on the phone! Onto the test, 32 questions long, pretty easy I did it in 20 minutes. My prep was reading the Microsoft Network Fundamentals book, watching the videos in virtual academy and doing flash cards and taking online mock tests. A lot of questions that I answered in the mock exams online were not on the test, but the knowledge I gained from my studies and using critical thinking helped me cruise through this test. I wish all good luck who get started. Onto the next cert! icon_cool.gif

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
  • PolymathicPolymathic Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!

Thanks I really appreciate it! I like this site, I think I will be here for awhile :)
  • hurricane1091hurricane1091 Member Posts: 919 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I took that after the Network+ without studying. Very easy exam, but I wish I knew about taking it at home!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Why you can't take all exams at home is beyond me.
  • steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    I took that after the Network+ without studying. Very easy exam, but I wish I knew about taking it at home!

Network+ seemed to help me a lot with this exam. Took them both on the same day. I'm so glad I passed them both.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
    Congrats on the pass!. What's next?
    Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!