Options

Need help with interview qustions

splendid_12splendid_12 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I am having difficulties in answering the following job related question. It is for IT Support position, I would really appreciate if someone could advise me on how to respond to such criteria

*Ability to understand application system requirements, considerations and limitations in a critical environment.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    pinkydapimppinkydapimp Member Posts: 732 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hi Guys,

I am having difficulties in answering the following job related question. It is for IT Support position, I would really appreciate if someone could advise me on how to respond to such criteria

*Ability to understand application system requirements, considerations and limitations in a critical environment.

thanks
    Im not seeing a question.
  • Options
    rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
    Is your question specific to that line in the job description? It's a vague line which depends on the application.

The way I would talk about that statement is basically working with the application vendor to ensure you have the exact system requirements. Making sure you do testing with the application before deploying it in production.

It sounds like they just want someone to be thorough with planning.
    Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!
  • Options
    splendid_12splendid_12 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know the question itself is very vague, I think what you have suggested is right but I guess it only implies that I should have the ability rather than have previously demonstrated such skill, I mean I obviously have the ability to understand but how i acknowledged it and responded to overcome such is very confusing, I'm still not sure what would be the best way to answer it but anyways thanks for the advice. really appreciate it.