Options

Sitting in 2weeks. Wats Microsofts hot topics

I just discovered this site, and have found the information posted by its users to be very helpful, so thankyou to all for your input. :D

I have sat my A+ exams and found them to be fairly easy but looking through the internet it seems that everyone agrees that Microsoft is much harder ecspecially with there wording.

I plan on sitting my 70-270 in about two weeks and was just curious on what peoples experience was, ecspecially with the amount of questions they got on specific subjects.

I have spoken to a few people who have sat the course, and they all seem to agree, there was a lot on:

Permissions + Shares
Monitoring
ICF + Service packs

Comments

• Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    I see you have "HDA", how hard was the exam?
    Is it pretty much read through the HDI standards and take the test?

I didn't take 70-270, but I think MS exam are harder...
    If you prep hard enough you should pass....

D-boy
  • Options
    albangaalbanga Member Posts: 164
    Yeah the HDA was very very simple. I took the fast track 3-day course as part of a IT course im sitting.

Its all basic knowledge that you would already know, things such as phone ettiquete, and dealing with customers. There is some things you need to study on, like service level agrrements and management processors, but all in all very easy.

You need 75% to pass, i got 93% and only re-read over the book once, and its a small book.

I also have done a fast track XP course (2285b), thats why im a little worried, because there is no way the small text book i was given (about 400 pages). Could possibly cover the things i will see in the exam.

Anyhelp, about what sort of things to expect would be much appreciated.