Options

First IT Mobile Interview on Friday

Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
Greetings all,

I was contacted today by an employer who wants to interview me on Friday morning for a Computer Technician role for a wireless mobile phone company. The pay is $20/hour and will be an hour drive 6 days a week from my location. My responsibilities would be to:
-create business quotes for clients/businesses
-setup and repair client PCs
-perform server maintenance (I don't have my Server+) icon_sad.gif
-perform onsite broadband installations

Although I have some help desk experience, not sure what else would be expected. Wondering what other sorts of questions I should ask.
Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill

Comments

• Options
    Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Nafe congratulations on the interview. I have my interview next Thursday, and if you want to check the thread I made. There some comments with great advice including questions you should ask. Best of luck to you
  • Options
    Nafe92014Nafe92014 Member Posts: 279 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Would obtaining Server+ benefit me with doing Server maintenance? $269.00 to sit the exam seems a bit high on my budget at the moment.
    Certification Goals 2020: CCNA, Security+

"You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston S. Churchill
  • Options
    MeanDrunkR2D2MeanDrunkR2D2 Member Posts: 899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Personally I wouldn't waste my time/money on Server +. You'd be better served to slowly work on MCSA: 2012.