Options

CISSP Endorsement

Kris_gKris_g Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Any one who applied in the month of Jan 15 got endorsed?

Comments

• Options
    mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    Not yet.
    Received the confirmation email on Jan 8.
    I've heard it takes about 4 weeks so should be this week hopefully. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If all goes well.. it will take 4 weeks almost to the date.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Something is wrong, my papers went sent around Jan 8 and I received today the confirmation they got the papers today, I do not know if something happen or they are behind, if they put in the queue today mean I will have to wait another 4 weeks, this is killing me.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    Today was 4 weeks to the day for me, and I have not heard yet.

(They did respond on that they received my application materials on the same day that they were submitted.)

So, two-weeks to go... hopefully.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm still waiting for my cert in the mail and that's killing me... This is the Domain I didn't see in any of the CISSP books ... "Patience" :D
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for my cert in the mail and that's killing me... This is the Domain I didn't see in any of the CISSP books ... "Patience" :D

LOL, they need to include this domain.

• Options
    abhikdeyabhikdey Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It takes time,, as such i did a follow up however I received a reply to wait for some more time. probably holidays overlapped...
  • Options
    dctgibsondctgibson Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So on target with that statement....I'm checking my emails everyday. I'm thinking about not checking until the sixth week...
  • Options
    Seems to be all over the place, I heard endorsement anywhere between 3 weeks to 6 weeks. Hope it is done in a shorter duration.
  • Options
    robpomrobpom Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Submitted mine 12/30. Got notification 7:44 this morning that I am a CISSP.
  • Options
    Congrats, in my case we sent the papers the first week of January and until this week I receive papers confirmation email mean I will need to wait another 4 weeks, come one.

• Options
    LR0926LR0926 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the updates from everyone.

If anyone else has become certified after passing and sending in their endorsement paperwork in January, could you please post?

It helps us with an idea of the current timeline - it seems they are a little backed up after the holidays.

My endorsement was received 16 Jan. Patience is a virtue supposedly :)
  • Options
    I got confirmation on Jan 15th and still waiting to hear back.
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    It seems like right now it is running about 5 weeks. They acknowledged my packet on Jan 5, and I was certified on Feb 6th.
  • Options
    It has been 4 weeks and I am still waiting to hear from ISC2.
  • Options
    Patience grass hopper. :)

I submitted mine on Jan 8 and received the official notification today that I am CISSP.
    5 weeks to the day.

Email said the cycle starts March 1, 2015.

Do we get a bill for membership dues from ISC2 on the first day or is that delayed for a year?
  • Options
    It's going on 5 weeks and two days...still have not received notification yet. Feels like I'm about to pass out waiting for this notification to arrive. This is the final week for me.
  • Options
    In my case from the timr we sent the papers is been 6 weeks, I found out they return them because of wrong address, we sent them back and this is my third week now , I try to put in my mind until March

• Options
    LR0926LR0926 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow dctgibson, it seems like your notification should come in anytime now based on when you submitted. I hope for the sake of this waiting game that we would have known if we were selected for the 10% audit by now. Would suck to wait even longer.
  • Options
    I haven't thought about the audit....I would think they would have let us known by now if we were selected for an audit. We'll see.....
  • Options
    Finally received notification this morning that I am officially CISSP....what a wait, but definitely glad that process is complete. Five weeks and three days....
  • Options
    Congratulations! when did you submit for endorsement?
  • Options
    Kris_g wrote: »
    Congratulations! when did you submit for endorsement?

It was submitted Jan. 12th.....I really thought I would receive notification in three to four weeks. My employer and I were waiting patiently....the wait made me a nervous wreck. Now I can breathe.....until the next exam (CISA).
  • Options
    I am couple of days behind you hope I will get the word this week
  • Options
    Congratulations Gibson.
    Why are you going for the CISA?
    Are you an Auditor?
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dctgibson wrote: »
    I haven't thought about the audit....I would think they would have let us known by now if we were selected for an audit. We'll see.....

You will get an email if you are selected for an audit. Happened to me around the time I was expecting a response. All they did was ask for me to submit my work history and contact information for my previous supervisors. Was a little annoyed because it was already included on my original submission. Took a little while since a few of my supervisors could not be reached at work, but when they told me it was fine to provide their personal contact information, ISC2 got a hold of them immediately and the process was done.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    mjsinhsv wrote: »
    Congratulations Gibson.
    Why are you going for the CISA?
    Are you an Auditor?

Thanks. Not an "official" auditor yet, but some of my current duties fit within the scope of an auditor...
  • Options
    5 weeks and 4 days still have not recvd. notification. Anyone who applied on Jan 15th recvd. notification?
  • Options
    bagok86bagok86 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My endorsement form acknowledge by ISC on 17th Jan. No notification received after 5 weeks and 3 days
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kris_g wrote: »
    5 weeks and 4 days still have not recvd. notification. Anyone who applied on Jan 15th recvd. notification?

I would send them an email asking, especially if you never even received a receipt notice.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna