Passed my 802, I'm A+ Certified!

elbandito88elbandito88 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got a 771. A bit disappointed, considering I got an 860 on my 801. Was a much harder test for me though, especially the Sims. I guess all that matters is that I'm certified! Thanks everyone! Is a 771 a decent score? I guess it doesn't matter, haha.

Comments

• H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    771 is good enough to pass, so that is all that truly matters, companies are looking for the cert, not the scores :p

Congratulations on being A+ certified :D any future certification plans?
  • elbandito88elbandito88 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks man! I've been in a course the pass 4 and a half months for this and Networking, so it feels so great to be A+ Certified! As you can see from my first sentence, I plan on taking the Networking test in a few weeks. Going to enjoy this one for a bit!
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Disappointed with a pass? No way nice work!
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Best of luck on your future Network+ exam :D
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck with Net+

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing your A+ and good luck on the Network+.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! 771 is more than a decent score - it's a passing score! Great job and good luck with Network+! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your passing!
    Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR
  • techno-kidtechno-kid Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

you have passed the exam and then too disappointed?? You have the certificate and thats what proves you determination and caliber. Congrats on passing and best luck for future certs!!!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • elbandito88elbandito88 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! Very proud and excited for the future.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Any plans once you pass N+?
  • mstd0nmstd0n Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    771 is not just good...its good enough. Getting the cert is all that matters. icon_thumright.gif
  • BoxxerBoxxer Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • mohib21mohib21 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I plan on taking the 802 soon. Is it possible you can give me some advice or what the simulations were about? Thanks
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    A pass is a pass no matter what score you get! Congrats!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None