Options

ICND2 Question

overtheborderovertheborder Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

You guys were so helpful with my CCENT that I figured i'd ask you my next question!

I took my ICND2 yesterday and only failed by a few points, all of my percentages were 70% and higher except for IP services and IP routing technologies. While i'm not worried about IP services since it only costs for 6% of the exam, I am worried about the IP Routing technologies portion. After reading the exam description it sounds like my low score was because of the simulations.

I'm trying to hone in on what area I may have messed up, and if its the simulations then i'll make sure I spend extra time on the command line in the next week.

Does this sound right?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    The Reluctant LoserThe Reluctant Loser Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Honestly, if you were getting around 70% on all of the topics, you should probably take some more time studying everything. Yes, the goal is to pass the test, but in the end, you need knowledge to get a good job. especially if you're planning on higher certs later on.

As far as the simulations go, I think everyone agrees that those are the hardest part. Just run through all the labs you can find online till you know them inside-out.