Transcender 70-410 Exams, tough!!!

King_84King_84 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey, I'm doing the Transcender practice exams but boi are they difficult. Are these questions more tougher than the real exam?

I'm getting demotivated in taking the exam.

what are peoples thoughts on the transcender questions? I'm getting around 50% right?

Comments

• jediweaponjediweapon Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've been studying for the 70-410 off and on for the last year. I have both the measureup and transcender. Transcender can be intimidating I think at first, as I'm learning the material though it has become easier. This exam is definitely no push over in my opinion, you really need to know the stuff in depth (read, lab, practice tests and lab some more). I would use these tests to reinforce the knowledge and to show your weak spots. I'm scheduled for the 20th but I think I am going to push this out, I want to make sure I pass on the first try. I like measureup more than Transcender, I've heard it is more like the real exam.
  • ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    measureup is cheaper?
  • pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jediweapon wrote: »
    I've been studying for the 70-410 off and on for the last year. I have both the measureup and transcender. Transcender can be intimidating I think at first, as I'm learning the material though it has become easier. This exam is definitely no push over in my opinion, you really need to know the stuff in depth (read, lab, practice tests and lab some more). I would use these tests to reinforce the knowledge and to show your weak spots. I'm scheduled for the 20th but I think I am going to push this out, I want to make sure I pass on the first try. I like measureup more than Transcender, I've heard it is more like the real exam.
    Don't get obsessed with passing first time, many people fail this exam and if you keep putting it off you might actually be wasting time as you may be ready to pass or if you fail you will be able to hopefully focus in on the areas you need to.

Also you can use the 2nd shot offer.

IMO the transcender exam questions were too prolonged, the measureup ones looked closer to what I saw in the actual exam.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The transcender questions are very hard. Some do come into play but other don't.. just study and labs that's the best bet you have. I failed twice already because of stupid AD , GPO policy's ... Right now i'm taking the time to really ready the chapters i'm weak on and move forward that way.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The difficulty set by the Transcender exams is about right, though the questions are extremely lengthy/loaded. Just keep focusing on learning the objectives and you'll do fine!