Options

Domains reduced & new CISSP tracks Engineering , Architecture & Management

utkarsh.ganorkarutkarsh.ganorkar Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Very bad to say but I am planning to give CISSP since 2013 but still not attempted as i think i am not prepared for exam. Now I was planning to give exam somewhere in November 2015 but ISC2 portal is showing changes into CISSP domain.
Wanted to know CISSP Concentration is there since long back or added recently also going with any track option is worth or not.

Guys I need your advice on how to prepare for CISSP exam, which all books should refer for preparation also how should be Exam preparation strategy or methodology.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Your best bet is searching the "Passed CISSP" threads here. That will show what resources members used as well as their study plans. Although it remains to be corroborated, the general impression is that the domains although rearranged, will not be 180 degree turn from the current material.
  • Options
    CyberscumCyberscum Member Posts: 795 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Very bad to say but I am planning to give CISSP since 2013 but still not attempted .....I was planning to give exam somewhere in November 2015 but ISC2 portal is showing changes into CISSP domain.

Wow 3 years in the making??? The test is not that difficult.

You need to make sure you know the material they are going to test you on and how to actually take the test.

Once you have that down take it and pass. Good luck.
  • Options
    utkarsh.ganorkarutkarsh.ganorkar Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for boosting my Confidence... I am working on the same.