Options

Final studies - CISSP

tiagotavarestiagotavares Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys!

I'm going to do the test at the end of this month. I have studied all domains and kept 75% (average) an all the practice exams (Shon, Syngress, FreePractice Exams).
What else do you guys can advise to do in this last two weeks I have before the exam?

Thanks in advance! icon_wink.gif

Tiago

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    75% seems low to me. What are your weaker domains?
  • Options
    Hi Cyberguypr,

It's been Software Development and Telco. Im already working to fill these gaps.
  • Options
    j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    I agree with cyberguypr, 75% seems low. If you look into the success threads here on TE you will see most people were scoring in the 85%+ range. I would continue with practice exams until you are averaging a higher score. Also make sure you re-study your weaker doamins.
  • Options
    j.petrov wrote: »
    I agree with cyberguypr, 75% seems low. If you look into the success threads here on TE you will see most people were scoring in the 85%+ range. I would continue with practice exams until you are averaging a higher score. Also make sure you re-study your weaker doamins.

Yep Pretov, thats what im doing, review everything, mainly my gaps in order to increase my results
  • Options
    dctgibsondctgibson Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wish you the best with the exam...as many have stated on here, get plenty of rest the night before the exam. Keep firming up on your weak areas and review some of the guides/notes list on the form (Sunflower, possible Eric Conrad's 11th Hour, and I forget the name of the other guide here). You'll be fine.....
  • Options
    dctgibson wrote: »
    Wish you the best with the exam...as many have stated on here, get plenty of rest the night before the exam. Keep firming up on your weak areas and review some of the guides/notes list on the form (Sunflower, possible Eric Conrad's 11th Hour, and I forget the name of the other guide here). You'll be fine.....

Combined notes? hehe