Options

Had an amazing job opportunity BUT...........reality hit me.

2»

Comments

• Options
    studyforcertsstudyforcerts Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to thank the Techexams.net community for all the great information, as well as all the positive encouragement bestowed upon me. I have received more responses than I expected, testifying to the caliber of the members who participate on this site. For now, I feel I was given more than enough advice for me to be able to plan my next steps in furthering my education and securing an entry level IT position. I am thrilled to be a member of this community and look forward for the time when I will be able to return the favor.
    Best of luck to all of you in your continued pursuit of your professional advancement.
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Grats on passing the network+! The only reason I mentioned to sell the voucher is it seemed you were tight on money and MCP on a resume would probably me more relative to potential employers looking for entry level employees.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)