Options

Have any one faced the audit notice before

2»

Comments

• Options
    Neo322Neo322 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My email was different, it just said that I had to take CRA. I got a 99 also in ~45 minutes. If Aspen is showing your certification then I think you are good.
  • Options
    heat.xiztheat.xizt Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Neo322 wrote: »
    My email was different, it just said that I had to take CRA. I got a 99 also in ~45 minutes. If Aspen is showing your certification then I think you are good.

Thanks Neo322 for your promt reply!
    Actually my aspen started showing the certificate just after a week of my CEH exam(got Certified on 11th February) if I can recall it correctly, moreover this email came on 27th of Feb after my aspen gave me certification.
    Do you think I should reply?
    I feel really bad that they are treating me like a suspect.. It makes me upset
  • Options
    Neo322Neo322 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would reply, I wouldn't be happy about the back and forth. But you don't want them to pull your cert and give you no time for studying, 20 days of halfway is better than 0.
  • Options
    heat.xiztheat.xizt Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Neo322 wrote: »
    I would reply, I wouldn't be happy about the back and forth. But you don't want them to pull your cert and give you no time for studying, 20 days of halfway is better than 0.

Oks ty for all the help icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    mahynourmahynour Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i think there is something wrong with the audit team there. because i waited for 2 weeks with no reply so i asked my instructor in ECCouncil and she directed me to the cert. manager who answered me after 1 day only and said this is a glitch. after 3 weeks then the audit team send a mail with only one sentence and without any welcome !! recommend this mail as a glitch :)
  • Options
    samsungindia720samsungindia720 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I gave exam on 20th April and I got 95% in CEH exam but on 26th april I got mail from ECCouncil that You have to give CRA exam. I have sent many mails for scheduling my CRA exam but still didnt get any reply from eccouncil. so how to apply for cra exam anyone have idea please tell me?
  • Options
    griffondggriffondg Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I received an email last August after I had passed the exam asking for my resume and where I took the class. I sent that info in and never heard from them again until I received my certificate. Their auditing process needs some work

Eric
  • Options
    Hman23Hman23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello guys,

does any one have an idea about the nature of the CRA exam's questions, please if any one passed this exam, share some example of it !!!
  • Options
    deep9671deep9671 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    is there same quetions in next ceh as like previous before getting CRA notice ? if i failed in CRA.?
    I got CRA Exam taken message only in 86% marks but i do CEHv9 exam in 45minutes thats why its happen.
  • Options
    EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
    21.6 seconds per question. Not sure why they would think there's something fishy going on there icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    So deep9671, which study resources did you use?
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    So deep9671, which study resources did you use?

Yeah exactly, what did he use to study?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    nonya2nonya2 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the same message. Did they ever respond to you? Did you have to retest and if so, how long before they let you? schedule retest? If I have to retest I would like to have it happen soon. Thanks
  • Options
    memphis83memphis83 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi i've just been given notice that i need to take the CRA. can anyone tell me what format this exam is like? MCQ etc? and can you take this exam from home or must you go to the school where you took your CEH course?
  • Options
    lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    deep9671 wrote: »
    is there same quetions in next ceh as like previous before getting CRA notice ? if i failed in CRA.?
    I got CRA Exam taken message only in 86% marks but i do CEHv9 exam in 45minutes thats why its happen.

Dayum took me close to 2 hrs for that 125 question test. You must be a genius. May I ask what other Cyber Security certifications you may have?

For all you guys scoring mid 90s, you guys/gals shouldn't have any problems answering 30 more questions right?
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • Options
    RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Geez, where are you guys from? Did you all take the test at the same place or something?
    If you use **** to pass the exam you should be audited. What else do you expect. I am sick of seeing our tech support with CCNA certs and they come to ask me how to setup static route in the router. Lol, I don't have CCNA but that's no brainier.
  • Options
    Moldygr33nb3anMoldygr33nb3an Member Posts: 241
    Replicon wrote: »
    If you use **** to pass the exam you should be audited. What else do you expect. I am sick of seeing our tech support with CCNA certs and they come to ask me how to setup static route in the router. Lol, I don't have CCNA but that's no brainier.

You're replying to a two year old comment
    Current: OSCP

Next: CCNP (R&S and Sec)

Follow my OSCP Thread!