Options

Passed!

jlhctjlhct Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
715...I am glad it's over! Not the best score but all I wanted to see was PASS...I really didn't want to do it again!

This was my first certification test in a LONG time. the last one was Novell 5 CNA a few years back so I forgot what it was like. I had to really buckle down around question 40...it was getting to be too much so thats the advice I would give...just try to maintain your focus!

Someone actually tried to downplay my results and suggested I use braindumps because it's easier. I told them "Nothing beats hard work"...I think it's just jealously... :P

Time to celebrate...I'll think about the next test later...

Thanks to everyone here for all the info & help provided!

Comments

• Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Congratulations!!! From taking the practice exams of this test, it does not seem easy. Good job. :D
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude - nice job
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!
    jlhct wrote:
    Someone actually tried to downplay my results and suggested I use braindumps because it's easier. I told them "Nothing beats hard work"...I think it's just jealously... :P !
    Or just ignorance. Regardless, scoring 715 without knowing the questions and answers in advance is a much better accomplishment than scoring 1000 by using ****. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    congrats on the pass!

braindumps are for losers.
    there's a guy i know who uses braindumps and was praising their virtues...we both took the same exams and i got higher scores and passed first time round while he failed twice.
    witty comment
  • Options
    jlhctjlhct Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Congrats!
    jlhct wrote:
    Someone actually tried to downplay my results and suggested I use braindumps because it's easier. I told them "Nothing beats hard work"...I think it's just jealously... :P !
    Or just ignorance. Regardless, scoring 715 without knowing the questions and answers in advance is a much better accomplishment than scoring 1000 by using ****. icon_thumright.gif

Thats the same way I think! :)

Thanks a lot everyone for your good thoughts! :)