Passed Network+ Today ~Happy Chinese New Years~

cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
Hi everyone, these forums are a GREAT help and insight to the exams, I really thank everyone in the community. This community has helped me research and prepare for exams.

I used:
Examcram Book (Read it + practice tests)
Examcompass.com Practice tests
Professor Messor (Watched all videos and some of the net+ study group vids)

I have 1 year work experience troubleshooting networks as well, including common procedures of pinging, dnslookup, tracert, and ipconfig.

GL everyone, and my next Certification will be SEC+. So I will be lurking those forums now, icon_cool.gif
Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems

Comments

• PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Happy New Year!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and Happy Chinese/Lunar New Years to you too!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cdx,

Congrats on the Network + pass. That will be my next certification to obtain after I pass the 220-802 A+ exam I take in a couple of days. Good luck on your Security + studies and hope you pass that as well. Once again, congrats on the pass. :D
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on Security+ icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Congrats!! Good luck on Security+ icon_thumright.gif

According to his certifications list, he already got Sec+. The thread is like 9 months old lol. icon_lol.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Justin- wrote: »
    According to his certifications list, he already got Sec+. The thread is like 9 months old lol. icon_lol.gif

Haha guess so :P
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□