Options

Exam Day

Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys just making a thread for tomorrow. Got my exam at 11am right after class. I'm really excited haven't taken an exam since last summer. I know theres a few other taking their exams either tomorrow or later on this week so good luck to everybody!

Comments

• Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    best of luck on your Sec+ exam!
  • Options
    jimdandy1jimdandy1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck! May fortune shine on you todayicon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Thanks guys happy to return with a 814/900 pass!!! I honestly don't know where to go from here though my new job use "house" routers. So im still going to finish my CCNA but from there its a mystery. This is my first IT job but I want to eventually branch out to security
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job and congrats! When you finish your CCNA, perhaps CCNA: Security?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    jimdandy1jimdandy1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done!! -and mega-congrats!
  • Options
    HanzosbmHanzosbm Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Looks like your hard work paid off.

I'm taking mine tomorrow. If you don't mind me asking, what practice tests were you taking and what were your scores just prior?
  • Options
    I took the practice exams on Darril Gibson site with the $30 package. This included practice performance questions. They really helped, and I was getting 90% and higher last night
  • Options
    Thank you!

I don't have his internet based ones, but I just took the Assessment Exam in his book and got an 89% today. So...fingers crossed.
  • Options
    @Hanzosbm Well in all honesty most if not all of the questions looked like the questions from the book just more easily accessible. I paid for it mostly for the performance questions.
  • Options
    Honestly, since my boss was paying for it, I wish I had done the research and got all the extras along with it. After the fact it was tough to say 'yeah, I got the book, but can I have your credit card for some additional stuff?'. Oh well, hopefully after tomorrow, it'll be a non-issue.
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on passing the Sec+!