Options

Ccent 3/6/2015

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well it is time to attempt my CCENT for a third time now. Got 801 2 times in a row so I am hoping that this time around I can knock it out. I am a bit nervous but not as bad as I was the first time taking it. Got it booked for 11:30am at my university. Just doing some last minute training with CBTNuggets to finish up the training course then hit my college class tomorrow then do a last minute review then test day. This will be the quickest 24hrs of my life. Let's hope for the best. I am really hoping that I can pass so that I can get rid of my ICND1 books and jump into ICND2 or CCNA Security. (Plus it would be a great birthday gift from Cisco if I pass birthday is 3/10!!

Comments

• Options
    Henry.netHenry.net Member Posts: 12 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best!
    I can only say read each question carefully, be fast but don't rush.
    3rd times a charm!
  • Options
    chanttchantt Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Believe!!

Why get rid of the ICND1 books though? Never know when you'll need to do a quick review! :)
    Studying for the 200-101 ICND2 exam. Shooting for early June.
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Best of luck :D 3rd time is the charm!
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Best of luck!! Hopefully it will be a good Friday for both of us!! I got bunch of friends coming over that night, I'm either going to celebrating or drowning my sorrow with a lot of adult beverages.
  • Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    **** YEAH MAN!!! I decided to take it on the 5th today and I am sure glad as hell I did! 947/1000! Revenge is so sweet haha lol! Used CBTNuggets, Boson, and Todd Lammle for the exam! Best of luck to you all! Best advice, know show commands and how to use them in real world and know your show run command on sims!

Now it is time to crack open my ICND2 book and Boson Simulator and knock it out before graduation! My plan is to study for the next 2 months then take it. Maybe throw in Server+ just cause.
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    lol, gratz man!!! very nice score
  • Options
    AwesomeGarrettAwesomeGarrett Member Posts: 257
    Congratulations!!! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That a way dude.. The exam-cram people suggest looking at the "last" answer in multiple guess questions. Don't always fall for the first one
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the ICND1! and getting you CCENT! best of luck on the ICND2 and CCNA!
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome man! Good job!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    Holy moly! Great score... you aced that thing. Good luck on ICND2, and don't fear Frame Relay, even though it's bleh!
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on not only passing but knocking it right out of the park!icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    chanttchantt Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awesome score!! Great job!
    Studying for the 200-101 ICND2 exam. Shooting for early June.
  • Options
    castagnolaccastagnolac Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very nicely done man! I know you're glad to have this one under your belt! Looking forward to taking it myself next week!
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    persistence pays off! Great Job!
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Remember a month or so ago when you were moaning and groaning and whining and blaming Cisco?

YOU DEALT WITH IT AND CAME BACK!!

We are proud of you

F'IN A DUDE GOOD JOB

ps: ICND2 is twice as hard

Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    crackerjack101crackerjack101 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great job, kMastaFlash!
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nailed it! Congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown