Options

Passed: Wireshark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA)

13»

Comments

• Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    then**!!!

had to do it :) I'm going CCNA then WCNA though. After I get my CCNA next month (its going happen!) I was planning getting my Sec+ then take the GSEC course this fall, but doesn't look like I'm going to be getting accepted into the work-study program so going to need to use my time somewhere else... WCNA sounds interesting. Thinking with CCNA, Sec+, and WCNA I should be able to get a Security Analyst position
    I hate being a thread necromancer, but this is beginning to sound a lot like my plans. I career changed back into IT and got my CCNA and ITIL. I am currently studying for my Sec+. After talking to my instructor last night, he suggested I do WCNA then go for a certification in forensics.

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I will pipe in here with one of my favorite follow on tools after wireshark: ExtraHop. Think wireshark for the enterprise but on steroids. If you can't find a use for troubleshooting with this tool - you have no right to call yourself an Engineer.

https://www.extrahop.com/

- b/eads
  • Options
    NetworkGodNetworkGod Member Posts: 236 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just bought a video course on udemy for WCNA
    going to attempt the exam in the beginning of March,
    Any tips ?
    What one man can do another can do.

(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
    (")_(")domination.

- CCNA - CCDA - BCMSN - BSCI -