Options

After a night of rest, time to start ICND2

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well after having a good night sleep after knocking out my ICND1, it is time to tackle on ICND2. I hope to have this passed before I graduate but there is no guarantee since ICND1 took me longer. But knowing that I have the foundations of ICND1 behind me, I think it should be easier and knowing how Cisco does their tests and how you need to prepare. Currently here is my setup for ICND2:

Todd Lammle ICND2 200-101 guide (waiting for it to arrive from B&N)
Boson Practice Exams 200-101
Transcender 200-101 Practice Exams
CBTNuggets 200-101
Boson Simulator 200-101

I think with this all, I should be in good shape to pass and knock it out. After ICND2, I am taking a break from certs and waiting to do CCNA Security to renew my CompTIA Security+ CEUs along with training units for the cert. This will then renew my Sec+ and my CCENT/CCNA. Get it knocked out 2 in 1 renewal. Let's knock this out.

Comments

• Options
    The_ExpertThe_Expert Member Posts: 136
    Good luck to you, sir! I too am working on the ICND2, but have been delayed a couple of times due to work. I wanted to get it done by the end of this month - but just landed a new job. So, I'll have to see how soon I can finish.
    Masters, Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science, 20+ years of technical experience.

Studying on again, off again...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just watching some CBTNuggets now on STP/PVST/RSTP now. I have been waiting to get to this material and not the ICND1 stuff. Glad that it is over. This I think is the heart of the CCNA material. Interesting material also. If I can finish this before I graduate from my university and finish my classes and maintain my high GPA that would be awesome.