Options

Passed VCP5 - DCV yesterday

dacetodaceto Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Whew! So glad that it over. I got a 385/500 which was pretty good in my opinion. I have been studying for 2 months straight and there was still a few things on there that I had never even seen/heard before.

Just thought I would come and share.

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! What's next?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    I am thinking I will most likely complete ITIL Foundation. I am also completing my Bachelors in Business at the moment so Im pretty booked.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Yea I hear ya. I had to put off certs until after my BSBA as the quant classes were just too much for studying. ITIL Foundations should be doable though. Just read this book a couple times through over the course of a few weeks and you should be good to go Amazon.com: ITIL Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need (9781849283991): Claire Agutter: Books.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats on the pass.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • Options
    Thanks! Its been a long time coming for me.
  • Options
    SixtyCycleSixtyCycle Member Posts: 111
    Congrats! I've finished the ICM class last November but couldn't find the time to finish the Mastering book and focus on the exam blueprint. I may have to schedule the exam end of this month just to give myself a deadline.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Great cert!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! Definitely a good cert to have.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and welcome to the VMware club!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Thanks for all the comments. Im so glad to finally have this.
  • Options
    SaeedonWebSaeedonWeb Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing this. I am also preparing for this exam.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • Options
    zcarenowzcarenow Member Posts: 110
    Congrats! exam code was VCP550 right?